Our bustling and productive Animation studio in the heart of Bangkok is looking for
new colleagues to join our CG Productions at our studio.
Check us out - http://picturethisanimation.com/
--‐ Send email to email@example.com
--‐ Subject: Modeling Artist
--‐ Include cover letter, CV & Link to Demo Reel
We require Modeling Artists with graduate or professionalexperience in CG Series & Short Film production,
to join our Model department for a 1-year, freelance contract. The Modeling Artist using our existing technical steps and workflow
The 1-year contract would be a full time position for 1 year, but payment would be
set up as a monthly freelance invoice. This means we will not put you into our
system (no social insurance), but you will only be deducted 3% tax.
Main Responsibilities Include:
• Full understanding of CG Modeling.
• Able to work within a team and take direction from a Supervisor
• A strong eye for Quality Control, and to make sure finished work is correct.
• A technical understanding of how your work affects the other departments that
use your work
• Willing to learn new techniques, take direction and take criticism in a
• Help to bring an atmosphere of collaboration and teamwork to our artists and
• Main Technical Knowledge Requirements: Maya, Photoshop, ZBrush and/or
other various Modeling programs.
• 6 paid vacation days – After 1 year of work, 5 paid personal days & 16 paid
public holidays per year
• Working hours 10:00am – 7:00, Monday – Friday (minimum: extra effort will be
required during busy periods).
• 2 Meals per day: 12:30 Lunch and 4:30 Snack
• Salaries are negotiable in person