Our bustling and productive Animation studio in the heart of Bangkok is looking for new colleagues to join our Nuke Compositing Department.
Check us out - http://picturethisanimation.com/
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Nuke Compositor
- Include cover letter, CV & Link to Demo Reel
We require Nuke Compositors for a 1-year, freelance contract position in our studio.
Tasks will include building comps using custom studio-scripts, creating 2D effects using Nuke, creating broadcast quality comps, and rendering on our render farm, using Deadline render management software. The 1-year contract would be a full time position in the studio, Monday to Friday.
Position available as soon as possible
Main Responsibilities Include:
• Able to understand and use The Foundry's Nuke, Shotgun & Deadline
• Good understanding & ability with the basic principles of node-based Compositing
• Good eye for details
• Able to take direction
• Willing to learn and able to adapt
• Able to take constructive criticism in a professional manner
• Able to plan your own time to meet deadlines
• Main Technical Knowledge Requirements: Nuke, Deadline (or willing to learn) & Shotgun (or willing to learn)
• 6 paid vacation days – After 1 year of employment - 5 paid personal days & 16 paid public holidays per year
• 2 meals per day: 12:30 Lunch & 4:30 Snack
• Salaries negotiations based on level of skill and professional experience