Our bustling and productive Animation studio in the heart of Bangkok is looking for new colleague to join our CG Animation Department.
Check us out - http://picturethisanimation.com/
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Technical Animator
- Include cover letter, CV & Link to Demo Reel
We require a Technical Animator, for a 1-year, freelance contract position in our studio. Gifted students & Juniors are welcome to apply!
Task will include preparing, optimizing, and delivering shot elements for our animation workflow and inspect any technical problems.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- cleaning shots, switching assets to their appropriate types for other departments, import animation cache and fix intersects, and any other specific tasks depending on shot specifics.
- Understanding of CG animation workflow
- High proficiency in troubleshooting shot files, caches and scenes being transferred between departments.
- Ability to estimate time to complete tasks and work under tight schedules.
- Technical mindset, with ability to learn new tools fast.
- An eye for details.
- Willing to perform other tasks as necessary, determined by supervisor.
- Bring a friendly atmosphere of collaboration and teamwork within your own and other departments
- Main Technical Knowledge Requirements: Maya (Shotgun experience is a plus)
- 6 paid vacation days – After 1 year of employment - 5 paid personal days & 16 paid public holidays per year
- Working hours 10:00am – 7:00, Monday – Friday (minimum: extra effort will be required during busy periods).
- 2 meals per day: 12:30 Lunch & 4:30 Snack
- Salaries negotiations based on level of skill and professional experience